Give Today to Empower Tomorrow’s Visionaries
The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Black MBA Association promotes educational and economic growth for black professionals. Our members’ needs—and our desire to make resources available to them—are growing. By expanding our initiatives, we can reach more students and professionals.
Your gift, no matter the amount, will go a long way in helping us achieve our mission to serve black professionals. We invite you to explore the amazing opportunities that the National Black MBA Association® offers and invest in our organization and its important role in sustaining black professionals’ access to educational and business resources.
Giving Tuesday: For them. For you. For us.
Leaders of Tomorrow® Scholarship Fund
Educational and Conference Attendance Scholarships
We ask that our corporate and academic partners and businesses supporting our Chapter join us to ensure that our best and brightest students have the opportunity to begin and complete their higher educational pursuits. Please consider contributing to one or more of the scholarships detailed below or creating an annual or endowed scholarship with the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Black MBA Association.
- Your gift of any amount can help us provide an annual scholarship to assist an undergraduate or graduate student member or support a student in attending Conference.
Corporate or Foundation Donors
- Your gift of $25,000 can create an endowed scholarship fund to make a lasting impact on our undergraduate and graduate student members for generations to come.
If you are interested in supporting scholarships, please email President@sfnbmbaa.org.
Business Fund for Excellence (unrestricted funds)
- Establish scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Provide career and professional development events and activities for our members free to low cost.
- Provides stipends that enhance professional and personal development and growth.
- Cover annual membership fees for members undergoing layoffs.
Other Types of Gifts
Volunteer with Us
If you are interested in volunteering with our Chapter, visit https://nbmbaa-sanfrancisco.org/committees to complete the contact form or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift of Membership
Membership in the National Black MBA Association® opens up an entire world of educational, networking, and professional opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, young professionals, and entrepreneurs. By gifting a membership to a family member or mentee or sponsoring memberships for students, you can support the growth of the next generations of Black professionals. Visit https://nbmbaa-sanfrancisco.org/donations/donate/ to gift a membership. If gifting to a specific person, please enter the person’s name in the comment field or email President@sfnbmbaa.org.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions from their employees. Contact your employer directly or call 510.398.9921 or email President@sfnbmbaa.org for more information on making such a donation.
If you are interested in sponsoring an SF Chapter event or program, visit https://nbmbaa-sanfrancisco.org/about-us or contact President@sfnbmbaa.org to schedule a meeting.
- In your internet browser, go to smile.amazon.com and log in using your Amazon credentials.
- After signing in, you will be directed to select (or change) your charity.
- In the “Or pick your own charitable organization,” enter “San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Black MBA Association,” then click “Search.”
- Select the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Black MBA Association from the list of charity options.
- You will be redirected to the agreement page. Check the box next to “Yes” and then click “Start Shopping.”
- You will be redirected to Amazon’s homepage, which discloses how to add Amazon Smile to your toolbar, should you want to bookmark the page.
If you would prefer to send a check, please mail it to the following address:
San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Black MBA Association
PO Box 22296
Oakland, CA 94623
The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Black MBA Association® is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, EIN 94-3154540. All donations are deemed tax-deductible absent of any limitations on deductibility applicable to a particular taxpayer. No goods or services we provided in exchange for your contribution.