Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
At Abbott, we believe people with diabetes should have the freedom to enjoy active lives. That’s why we’re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health more effectively and comfortably, with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. We’re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
Our location in Alameda, CA currently has an opportunity for a Manager Sales Compensation.
As a Manager Sales Compensation you will have oversite of incentives, awards, and quotas; responsible for planning, design, payout and administration of compensation incentive plans and special incentive programs for ADC commercial field sales. Manages outsourced incentives and design vendor. Data Operations – Manage and prepare specifications for programmer’s sales reporting and sales incentive calculations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with Finance/HR/Sales Ops to ensure alignment on field rosters, goal setting, Inquiry resolution/exception management and related items for accurate payment for all incentive plans.
- Train Sales Leadership, Sales Management on IC plans to ensure understanding across the organization.
- Administration of Plan Design.
- Incentive Plan Policy Administration (i.e. Exception Process Management).
- Calculation of Bonus Auditing.
- Incentive Compensation Reports (Monthly Financial Payout Projections).
- Presidents Club Calculations & Reports.
- Spiff Design & Approvals (Metrics, Modeling & Implications).
- Calculation/Eligibility for Spiffs.
- Works with Management, IT and Vendors to implement territory changes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
B.A./B.S./Business Degree or equivalent business experience within Abbott or related industry required. MBA desirable, not required. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 yrs experience working with Field Sales, Marketing or Finance Area is desired. Solid understanding of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required. Experience with Power Play Web is desired. This position requires excellent communication and analytical skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment. Initiative, innovation, teamwork, organization, action orientation and data processing skills are required to succeed in this position. Baseline knowledge of medical/pharmaceutical industry regulatory rules/regulations is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit abbott.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.