Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
At Abbott, we believe people with diabetes should have the freedom to enjoy active lives. That’s why we’re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health more effectively and comfortably, with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. We’re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
Our location in Alameda, CA currently has an opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Health.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking a SeniorMarketing Manager of Digital Health to drive the commercialization and management of ADC’s US digital health business. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing against a robust US digital health strategy and design of a best-in-class digital health ecosystem. This includes the launch, adoption, and management of ADC’s digital health tools in the US, the execution of real-world data initiatives, and the execution of strategic partnerships across customer channels. This position serves as a strategic and innovative centerpiece for digital health that will accelerate the growth of the FreeStyle Libre franchise in the US.
- Design, define and execute the US digital health strategy for the FreeStyle Libre CGM franchise
- Manage and drive adoption of the US digital health initiatives and partnerships
- Launch next generation digital health products spanning patient, clinician, B2B audiences by collaborating with a large, cross-functional commercial team
- Execute and advance existing initiatives including EHR integration to use CGM data to support improved clinical decision-making across the market
- Design, develop and execute real-world data initiatives for the advancement of the FSL franchise coverage in the US market
- Contribute to the US partnership strategy by driving the search, diligence, contracting and operational processes for new partnerships across business channels
- Manage, coach, and develop a high performing digital health team
- Advance and manage the digital health analytics processes for the organization
- Work cross functionally with market access, regulatory affairs, medical and clinical resources to deliver on critical baseline marketing deliverables to support the US organization
- Work with and manage external vendors to deliver on existing programs for the business
- Conduct market analyses, develop business cases, tactical and strategic plans, and
- Adhere to all compliance and regulations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelors Degree
- Six years marketing experience with a minimum of four years in a commercial role including, product marketing
- Deep knowledge of digital health and diabetes management landscape
- Strong presentation & communication skills, strategic planning, critical thinking, market analytics capabilities
- People management experience and responsibilities
- Execution-oriented with a proved record of commercial results
- Previous experience with product development, marketing strategy, or business development
- Self starter that is assertive, possesses a high degree of self confidence and intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates good executive presence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working across functional areas (ex. R&D, Regulatory, Operations, etc.) and at varying levels of the organization.
- MBA or alternative advanced degree
- High-energy, self-starter that is assertive, possesses a high degree of self-confidence and intellectual curiosity, exhibits a bias for action, demonstrates good executive presence, and has a high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines and objectives
- Proven ability to identify/define business questions and issues and develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to conduct analysis.
- Innovative and creative—demonstrated ability to leverage insights to identify and evaluate creative ideas, focusing on those that will create sustainable competitive advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships with all levels of management, the sales force and customers
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and quick recall
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
To apply for this job please visit abbott.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.