Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott Vascular provides innovative, minimally invasive and cost-effective products for treatment of vascular disease. Our extensive portfolio includes drug-eluting stents, bare metal stents, guide wires, balloon dilatation catheters, imaging catheters and software, vessel closure devices and peripheral stents.
Our location in Temecula, CA, currently has an opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst – Supply Chain Finance. The Senior Financial Analyst – Supply Chain Finance is responsible for financial planning, reporting and analysis. Prepares financial plans and forecasts based on performance expectations. Gathers and publishes financial information related to historical, current and future performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Key Contributor supporting inventory management and analysis for Vascular Operations working closely with Division Supply Chain management, Supply Optimization Managers (SOM), and Distribution Center Analysts. Total Inventory $513MM
- Forecast preparation (LBE’s) and reporting for Vascular operations – specifically managing global inventory and exposure reserves.
- Manage month end close activities surrounding global inventory and reserve reconciliations, analyses and reporting.
- Conduct regular risk reviews with SOM’s to ensure adequate reserves are being held.
- Conduct quarterly reserve reviews with Division Supply Chain team and Finance management to advise on current status and potential risk.
- Collect, report and understand root cause of monthly variances to forecasts.
- Manage, collect and report on inventory cycle counts across Vascular sites.
- Manage inventory related Sox controls.
- Coordination of certain inventory audit and tax requests as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Associates Degree
- 4 years minimum experience
- High level of competence with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication, organization, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and balance workload
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance, Accounting or related field
To apply for this job please visit abbott.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.