Website Western Digital
The Senior Manager role resides in the HQ Product Cost Consolidations team supporting Global Operations. The role is responsible for managing the team in charge of Western Digital’s Flash standard cost planning processes and day-to-day product cost analysis. The role serves as a close business partner with all product cost stakeholders including HQ Manufacturing Finance, Factory Finance, Product Engineering and Test Engineering, Procurement, and BU teams. The role also serves as a key facilitator to the overall finance planning process.
The position will report to the Director of Manufacturing Finance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a team of 3~4 analysts; lead, mentor, and grow the team.
- Manage quarterly standard cost forecast calendar/activities/processes and drive deliverables.
- Manage SAP BPC software for standard cost planning; work with cost accounting to update SAP standard cost quarterly.
- Manage massive data inputs to be used for standard cost planning; design process and work closely with a variety of stakeholders (BU Marketing, Product Engineer, Test Engineer, Program Manager, Procurement, etc.) to make sure accurate assumptions are used for standard cost planning.
- Support operations business partners with financial analysis and decision making.
- Support monthly rolling forecast and quarterly actual close, analyze flash product cost performance metric for executive presentations.
- Preparation of presentations, weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, and detailed analysis to summarize key conclusions for management on product cost.
- Engage with the broader Operations and Finance community by initiating and supporting continuous process improvements including business systems and process improvement projects
- Drive standardization across disparate financial practices and consolidation methodologies
- Ad hoc requests assigned.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.